Child Health Funding Opportunity
The Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba through its Child Health Advisory Committee invites applicants to apply for support for funding in 2019.
Applications that make an impact on child health directly will be considered with priority given to proposals that enhance:
- Quality of life or comfort children
- Service delivery to children and families
- Patient quality and safety initiatives
Important Dates for the 2019 CHAC Grant Cycle
To learn more, join the Q & A on How to Complete a Letter of Intent as well as How to Complete a Full Grant Application to be held on July 19th, Room CS308, Dr. Goodbear Room @ 11:00 a.m.
- 2019 CHAC Grant Applicant Deadlines
- 2019 CHAC Grant Application Guidelines 2019
- 2019 CHAC Instructions for Letter of Intent 2019
If you have any further questions please contact Jacquie Simpson at (204)787-4095 or firstname.lastname@example.org at the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba Office.