Donate A Car & Help The Hospital
We are pleased to partner with Cars 4 Cures, a leading car donation for charity service in Canada, helping The Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba with our fundraising efforts.
If you have or know of someone with an old or unused vehicle (car, motorcycle, RV, Trailer, boat) you might want to consider donating it to The Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba rather than trying to sell or trade it in for little value. Cars 4 Cures will turn that old unused or junk vehicle into fundraising dollars. In return, you will receive a tax receipt from The Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba and you will have done a good deed.
The process is simple and will solve an unwanted problem. All you need to do is:
- Call their helpdesk at 1-844-584-2873
- Or visit their website at cars4cures.ca and fill out their e-form.
- Someone will call you to book a tow truck to pick up your vehicle – Free of Charge. They guarantee a 24 – 48 hour turnaround on pick up
- Maximum value tax receipt guaranteed at time of booking
- Ability to donate in honour or memory of
- The entire process takes 5 minutes on the phone and the time it takes to clean out your vehicle of your personal belongings.
- It’s a feel good way of getting rid of a problem.
Remember that when you donate through Cars 4 Cures, you are donating to The Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba and ALL your donated dollars stay in Manitoba!